It’s a good day today!
Mom is finally coming home from rehab after breaking her femur and withstanding a less-than-ideal rehab stay. Everything is a challenge when you’re almost 97, but this tiny woman has a strong heart, and the breath of God keeps her going. Mom and her sidekick are delighted to be together again! Thanks to all the good souls who pray for my parents.
I’m also happy to say that The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is available starting today through May 1! (affiliate disclosure at end of this post.)
It’s the perfect Mother’s Day gift!
This is my favorite bundle of the year. I was thrilled to be a contributor last year with my 12 Days of Christmas Adventure e-book (which I’m giving away FREE with the purchase of this bundle), but I’m just as happy to be talking about the bundle again this year. It has a number of items that speak to my heart.
I have to say, even here in middle-age, I’m still wondering why I get so side-tracked with unimportant things. I know if I connect with God’s perspective of my daily life, I’m less stressed. I know this. Still, I tend to pray last, after life is crazy and I need His help getting out of the muck. Corralling my mind is key. Remembering scripture is key. Looking to God first truly is the best solution for balancing the chaos called Life.
A couple other soul-searchers in the bundle…
I hate to say it, but I was born with a harsh tongue. I can blurt a criticism faster than blink an eye. I hate this about myself, and I hate sharing it here. (But, gosh darn, if you can’t share your worst parts with everyone online, where can you share them?) I know I have hurt people (especially loved ones….why is that?!) with my words. These resources offer insight on and tools for corralling a sharp or critical tone.
These are just 3 of the 106 products (including 21 eCourses, 50 eBooks, 14 printables and more) in this cool bundle. All for only $29.97! Sold individually, these resources would add up to A LOT more.
TOPICS COVERED: Finances, Organizing, Balancing Work & Home life, Intentional Living, Creativity, Marriage, Motherhood, and Self-Care, plus recipes galore for meat-free, low-sugar, slow-cooker, and breakfast make-overs.
So much wisdom here! 106 products written by women, for women. I love that aspect!
And here’s more good news – there is always a 30-day money back guarantee on the bundles (for whatever reason.) And there are bonuses. Look at all this stuff!!
1. $15 store credit from Cultivate What Matters (international shipping available)
2. Free 1 month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $20 value ($15 off $50 shop purchase for existing customers, shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
3. Free 1 month MightyFix shipment from Mighty Nest, $17 value ($15 store credit toward next add-on order for existing MightyFix subscribers, international shipping available)
4. One project box from Detox Project Box, $25 value (shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
5. Free 1 month subscription from Bookroo, $18 value (box of past favorites for existing customers, international shipping available)
6. Orglamix Lip Balm Kit, $15 value (international shipping available)
7. $15 store credit from Strawesome (international shipping available)
8. Digital download of the 2017 Hope Ink Calendar, $20+ value -or- $15 credit + 3 art prints from Hope Ink, $99 value (international shipping available)
9. Homeowner Lifetime Membership from HomeBinder, $120 value (digital)
10. Free 1 year annual membership from MollyGreen.com, $29 value (digital)
AND – woohoo! I’m tossing in my holiday e-book! Simply forward to me at firstname.lastname@example.org your email receipt from the bundle, and I’ll send a PDF or mobi copy (for Kindle) of The 12 Days of Christmas Adventure straight to your inbox. Easy-peasy!
I love this particular bundle because it’s a great boost to women – moms or not, wives or not, stay-at-home or working – everybody wants a more peaceful, organized home and life. We all need more balance and less stress.
I’ll be highlighting other products in the bundle all week, but you can see ALL of the them on the info. page! Read more about the Ultimate Bundles Team (and why I love them!)
AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: As an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles, I receive a small commission on bundles sold though my links only. This helps support this website. I only endorse products I believe in and use myself.